View Single Post
Old 12-03-2015, 08:19 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

JG,

No pain on the top with the packing out is a good sign. If that site stays quiet... great ... if it should start to hurt, then it's not a good sign.

So he packed the lowers again today and wants to leave that packing in for another week?? I would question if it's "ideal" to leave that packing in for that length of time. Is he doing that for convenience of less appointments on his part and yours? How did the sites feel when he removed the packing? What is he instructing you to rinse with?

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG1993 View Post
Hi Bryanna,

Oh man. Well this morning I went back and he took the non-dissolvable packing out of the top extraction site. It doesn't hurt and hasn't since he took the packing out. He did re-pack the bottom sites and I'm supposed to have this packing out on Tuesday. I'm not in much pain anymore. I'm terrified now though that I will have complications with the top site. If I'm not feeling any pain what is the chance I would have any of these complications ? How will I know if any of these things happen to the top site?

Thank you!!!
JG

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote