View Single Post
Old 12-04-2015, 11:50 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeball1 View Post
Day 4 today.....felt a little better last night was able to sleep. Went for a walk which seemed to help the pain.
Woke up this morning with the terrible pins and needles all over my body now it has spread to arms and legs. Of course I expect one year for me to recover.
I WILL NOT DRINK NO MATTER WHAT

Took my vitamin mix and went to work, meditated before work asking my creator to remove the urge to drink. I feel even if my pain is irreversible I will not drink. Took my Neurontin at 1800mg now ,not sure it helps

Deep down inside I know I got this from heavy drinking I have accepted it even though the Docs cant prove it I for so long denied it , well it feels good to admit it I DAMAGED MY BODY FROM DRINKING.

I also feel I will get better maybe not 100% better but better, the body has the ability to heal itself my Doc says no way this way for life.

Thanks for your support on this board it really helps to know I am not alone.
Welcome Eyeball, I think you will find not drinking gets a lot easier, but "a day at a time" is pretty much the only way to do anything, in my experience. Keep at it and sooner than you might think, it will feel more or less Normal, at least that's how it happened for me once I developed PN from the crap. I never was able to do sobriety very long until I got PN, sad but true. Good luck, welcome aboard, and if you haven't read all this thread, there is lots of good stuff on all the different supplements and other topics you might find of interest. Hang on, it gets easier!!
"Thanks for this!" says:
PamelaJune (12-12-2015)