View Single Post
Old 12-04-2015, 03:27 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default 50% Better

Ok, so I must admit I was pretty bummed out that my post from April 2015 got no reply until just a few days ago. I'm so alone with this! Thank you for the recent posts.

Ok, so I'm maybe 50% better than I was when I posted in April. Sometime in early June, I decided to try something daring. There was this tiny little raised spot in the circumcision mark "band" on the underside of the penis that brought about a good portion of the pain when rubbing against underwear. Imagine something about the size of the lead side of a pencil that needs to be sharpened - what that pencil tip looks like when it's really dull and needs sharpening. It was about that size. I had pointed this out to the doctors who told me it looked normal. In fact, it looked like a few other smaller spots in that circumcision band - but none of those other spots were causing any pain. So, I came up with an idea all on my own and took a big leap of faith, I used my two thumbnails and squeezed the hell out of that tiny little spot. Yes, it hurt!! And for about 2-3 weeks after it really hurt - making me sorta sorry I had done it because that tiny area was so sore, however it was a different pain. After three weeks, the soreness from squeezing it disappeared, and that little spot stopped bothering me all together when rubbed against underwear.

There are things called neuromas (not the foot kind). Basically I think this area could have been a neuroma issue because my penis had had slight cuts around that area from bad oral sex just prior to this hell on earth rubbing underwear issue started. I believe that by squeezing the hell out of this site, I killed the nerve(s) firing from it brought on from the underwear friction. I don't know if this was just lucky on my part that I got better from it. I don't know if this is a good idea to try for anyone else. I'm just telling you all my story for your information.

Last edited by Chemar; 12-04-2015 at 03:51 PM. Reason: **NeuroTalk Guidelines on linking/website redirects for new members
DLNY is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote