Thread: Walking
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2015, 08:30 AM
n/a

8 yr Member
n/a

8 yr Member
Question Walking

I've been dealing with PCS for about 11 months now and believe it's gotten slightly better over the course of last year.

But even though I'm still having mild headaches from time to time and problems with my eyes. Every time I read for an extended period of time I feel my eyes getting really exhausted and have to take a break. I don't get headaches or anything like that it's just that my eyes can't really focus any more. I have also noticed that my eyes are worse when my neck is really tight... That makes me wonder if all my remaining problems are neck related rather than brain related.

Another thing I've been trying to figure out is why I get dizzy when I walk for more than 10 minutes. Whether I walk slowly or not I get dizzy and feel a little bit out of it. After 15 minutes it's all good again. I haven't tried running since I'm afraid of impacting my brain and causing some kind of injury... Do you think this could happen?

Well I guess my question in general is if all my problems are neck related and if so what I can do for that. Also any tips on how to overcome anxiety?

Thank you for reading

Edit: I don't have any problems concentrating or studying for a test/exam. I also feel fine during it and have gotten very good grades in school lately, even better than before my concussion. Could it really be the neck? Or maybe it's all just in my head and I would be fine if I weren't thinking about it constantly?
LifeSucksMoveOn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote