Thread: Walking
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2015, 11:53 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

It sounds like you are at a good point. You sound less anxious. Now, it will help if you change your perspective and just move on without being concerned about your mild symptoms. Taking a break while reading will still be good. I have the same reading problem and know that a short break for my eyes will do wonders. I just accept it as the way things are.

Accepting your current recovery condition so you can stop focusing on these minor symptoms will help you resolve your anxiety. Maybe a thought of "I'm good enough. I'm just going to move on with my life." will help. It sounds like you are getting the things done at school that you need to get done. If you still have a minor setback, just shake it off and continue.

You likely have learned to moderate your life a bit. That will be a skill that will be valuable for the rest of your life.

Running may cause some fatigue like setback but not an injury. You can try running with ear plugs so you can hear your foot plant. This way, you can learn a softer gait and what shoes have the best resilience.

I have had momentary dizziness for over a decade. I have just learned to stop for a moment and let it pass. Almost every time I get up from my recliner, I need to stop and let things settle. No big deal. It takes seconds to resolve. If I continue without taking those few seconds, the dizziness will last.

So, Life doesn't suck. You can move on.

My best to you.
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote