View Single Post
Old 12-06-2015, 03:24 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Maybe shingles

My pharmacist thinks I might be having a shingles outbreak, I'm ever so stressed right now, my painkillers don't seem to be working since my companion reawakened, and truthfully, I really am upset the clinic treatment didn't happen. I dont know where to put myself. I can't help but wonder if this attack was coming anyway and it's a good thing I haven't gone to the clinic or if my suddenly learning I'm not going has triggered this enormous stress and attack... A conundrum no less...
I had booked off two weeks from work and had not yet told them yet the clinic has cancelled so I will take a few days this week and see if I can calm this nerve pain down. Left outer thigh and parts of the inner thigh. It's a different colour to the rest of the limb and hurts like the dickens, resorted to taking a Valium last night. Pharmacy dispensed valtrex (?) this morning have to get a script from my GP asap for it. My pharmacy are just the best, they really look after me and DB. I can't get in to see the GP until Tuesday and the pharmacist said it is far too long to wait with the symptoms and pain I'm in. I hope this valtrex works.
I really am having a crappy time right now, thank goodness for having found this david fairweather chap on YouTube I would be lost without his tracks I can tell you.