Thread: Cymbalta
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2007, 06:23 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi. I'm on cymalta and was on it before for a few weeks but trying it again. I'm only on 30 because when I increase to 60 I felt dizzy and weird like the other meds. I had a hard time with lyrica and neurontin. Elavil was not great either. I have not noticed any change yet but only back on it for a week and very low dose. No side effects though I don't think. As I have so many weird things going on already. Sorry not much help. I have had before this the worst of sleep issues and it has just gotten worse like over the past 3 nights maybe 4 hours. So I'm not the best judge with the sleep meds. My docs are confused with that as I'm so sensitive to meds yet the ones that cause sleep do nothing. I don't know if its possible to be on a more sleep med and the another pain med if you don't want to take cymbalta? Like when I was on trazedone it helped the best with sleep. Did you discuss your fears with your doc? Also remember side effects like you know are different for everyone and they practically list every possible. Good luck.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote