View Single Post
Old 12-07-2015, 10:59 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Interesting... thanks for posting this info! It is still difficult for me to say which term best describes my feeling, but I guess it would be "dizziness". I definitely feel light headed and when I close my eyes, sometimes feel a sensation like I am swaying a little back and forth. I never really feel like the room or I am spinning. I guess the dizziness does cause minor disequilibrium/balance issues, but I've always done fine on the balance testing my doctors have had me perform. I am seeing my physical therapist again on Thursday to determine whether the Epley Maneuver is needed. I will ask about the Balance Error Scoring System as well. Since the dizziness seems to be worse now than during previous setbacks, maybe they will find something this time.

On another note, I've been reading about anxiety symptoms and am wondering if it is possible all of my dizziness is being caused by anxiety??? Seems crazy to me, but who knows. I do know that the day this setback began two months ago I was hit with sudden dizziness and the anxiety didn't surface until a few days later. I thought I had it under control now, but maybe not.

Last edited by Blessed_with_PCS...; 12-07-2015 at 11:01 AM. Reason: grammatical errors
Blessed_with_PCS... is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote