View Single Post
Old 12-07-2015, 12:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up Plecebo effect

Quote:
Originally Posted by boiler1993 View Post
I started Lyrica a couple months ago and had good success with it - it reduced my sensitivity to the cold and helped with some burning in my feet. I ran out and because of insurance issues and express scripts pharmacy issues was off of it for about a month. I was originally on 50mg 3X per day and then I upped it to taking 2 50mg 2X per day. My new prescription is for 100 mg 2X per day. I just restarted on saturday. I noticed sunday I had burning in my feet and today it is on my right side. These symptoms are VERY typical for how my pain usually presents itself so here is my question.

Is it possible for Lyrica to cause symptoms you have previously had as far as burning pain? Is this just a flare that the Lyrica is not effectively managing or it the medication itself causing the flare?

(I saw burning as a small possibility in side effects but I assume this is for patients that this was a new symptom caused by the Lyrica not that it triggered old symptoms)

Thanks!
My wife and I both use x-press scripts and sometimes I think that the pills have nothing in them. I am sure there are safeguards against this but I am just talking about perceptions. You might have to wait and document to make any sense of it all. Good Luck, Ken in Texas.
zkrp01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
boiler1993 (12-08-2015), Patrick Winter (12-08-2015)