View Single Post
Old 12-07-2015, 01:33 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Mobic didn't do anything for me, I have some leftover tabs and crush some tabs in some of my topicals. I fear Celebrex, I ended up with an ulcer from anti inflammatory drug so I don't go there.

I take 4 ibuprofen daily, 2 at about 1:30PM and then 2 before I hit the pillow about 11PM...Make sure I take my DGL stomach protector daily. I've talked about DGL here a lot. In between the Ibuprofen I like Pain RX herbal as it gives me some relief.

My favorite topicals are Topricin, Ultra Tiger Balm, Comfrey Ointment, DMSO 90/10 dilution and add drops of wintergreen oil, tea tree oil and also make up a topical from aloe vera, drops of DMSO, wintergreen oil, crushed aspirin.....I've worked so long with advancing OA that I try to think of everything. I'm not a fan of pharma drugs. I don't take muscle relaxers, did one years ago, I think it was Soma, didn't like how I felt with it.

I use Inositol and Gaba as my relaxers. Once OA sets in it's all management.

Sometimes gentle chiro work can help and massage too. I did massage MOST of my life and now my body is so messed with chronic pain that I can't do deep work anymore..

Hope this helps. We need to get creative to help ourselves. C
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote