Thread: Update
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2015, 11:09 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Update

Hello Everyone.. I will try to keep this brief; I talk and write too much. Large fiber alcohol induced. I was told that we are more susceptible to pinched nerves and I found myself with them in both elbows and wrists. Had a slight bulging disc in my neck. After all else failed, I got an epidural in my neck and THANK GOD I did. My arms are sore and a bit weak, but I am no longer afraid that I am going to murder someone from the pain. It was a solid 12.

Secondly, anyone who has read my posts must know by now that I have a deep as the ocean love for horses. I decided to try a treatment that we use on them. It promotes self healing; its called Magna-Wave. I must say that it is pretty cool!! I have feeling in my left foot for the first time in over a year. Works great with the horses as well. I know that they are all over the country, check it out. She charged me $20 a treatment. Most people go for about three treatments and then come back as needed.

Third and possible final thought- My left side has always been the more intense side.. My wrists and hands are both bothersome. What is new is that my left ear, left side of my face and neck is totally numb and I wake up with my left arm and hand numb. I sleep on my right side so that is ruled out. I assume this is normal. I am so so so worried about not being able to use my hands. The numbness is pretty severe. Losing my ability to walk is another great fear. I had the dropped foot that followed with random falling. Its been two years for that.. If anyone is going to reply can you simply list your symptoms? I need more to dwell on, just kidding (kind of)
Equine Dentist is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
zkrp01 (12-08-2015)