View Single Post
Old 12-07-2015, 11:13 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart Hi Ravenclaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenclaw View Post
Yesterday it's been a month without him. It's like I'm not even really getting it. How is it even possible, a month? I stills see flashes of our last week together, and the day he died. How he died, how he felt when he was gone.
I still want to hold him in my arms, just once, to touch him or his hair.
It has been a month and his smell has left my house. This is probably another weird thing, but for this seems important. The first days there was always stuff like, finding a pill he just to take, finding a hair, his smell on his bed. This is all gone now. My house is so empty, I feel so alone.
I have people over, but my house isn't the same anymore since he has left it.

Thank you, Hopeless. It makes me feel I'm not totally messed up feeling and thinking those things. It does seem to help to write a little here. Just to put my thoughts into words, it seems to do me some good.
I just passed the 3 month mark of my husband's passing. I've been more at peace this week than anytime since he passed. I have no idea why and I'm sure it won't last.

At the 2nd month mark I just lost it, over and over. I had a terrible November and was in bed more than out of it.

I too have people in and out but nothing is the same and I am ALONE. I walk around the house and talk to him and touch things I KNOW he touched. I've kept his shampoo, deodorant and body spray and like to smell it and even spray some on my arm. Weird....I don't know and don't really care because it comforts me.

He could never find any of the small black combs he carried at all times. Since he passed I have found them everywhere ! And I'll say "Oh Bubba, here's another one of your combs".

I came here just after he passed and have no idea what I would have done without my NT family. I wrote and wrote and wrote and as with you they all responded and are helping me through this.

I think of you often and pray that you are doing ok. Knowing in my heart you aren't and hoping we both get through this.

I miss him so much my heart hurts.....physically hurts. We were together for 35 years and I had known him for 7 years before we married.

Hugs to you sweet lady

Debi from Georgia
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon6618 (12-16-2015), EnglishDave (12-09-2015), Hopeless (12-13-2015), Littlepaw (12-09-2015), RSD ME (12-08-2015)