View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 02:03 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

My pdoc suggested seeing my therapist more frequently, and I agree...

I saw my therapist last week and she recommended seeing her every 1-2 weeks. The problem is that the next available appointment was Christmas Eve. Even her breaks are booked. This is always a problem. I can keep calling, hoping I can catch an earlier appointment because of a cancellation.

Before my s/s attempt, I was having a lot of problems with my family. I was very ill, but was pretty much pushed over the edge (it's a VERY long story). My husband hates most of my family. I asked him not to go on tirades about any of them because it only gets me going and brings up bad memories. He agreed, but hasn't kept his promise. I'm left trying to redirect him.

Thankfully, the medication increase I made today is helping with the violent imagery and intrusive thoughts I hope it continues to do so

I am very vigilant as far as monitoring my psych symptoms and have started documenting since the imagery and intrusive thoughts have reemerged- this includes responses to meds.

I keep in very close contact with my pdoc, and have seen her weekly and bi-weekly at times for months. I have no problem raising my hand and asking for help... even if that means a return trip to the hospital.
OhKay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (12-08-2015), barbo (12-13-2015), DMACK (12-17-2015), eva5667faliure (12-08-2015), Wren (12-08-2015)