View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 04:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hmmm yes I was on gabapentin for almost a year and when I came off of it I didn't realize how dizzy and tired it made me until I was off of it! With the Lyrica I just don't know if this was a flare of symptoms or the medication - frustrating that a medication for neuropathy can cause neuropathic symptoms! Talk about making everyone feel crazy. I will continue on it as it has only been a few days and see if it levels out (I am also a little mentally foggy and sleepy but I saw a study that said this could take 4-6 weeks to clear up).
Thank you for all of your replies - I do have a more general question for those who have taken Lyrica - were your only side effects tiredness and dopeyness/drunk feeling or did you notice any additional burning pain or a flare at the time of taking that may or may not have been attributed to the drug?

It is hard for me to tell these things because sometimes I am symptom free but others I will have symptoms for months...makes it hard to decide whether to take medication and also if the medication is the problem or if I am having a flare....
boiler1993 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Patrick Winter (12-09-2015)