View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 05:36 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessed_with_PCS... View Post
Now we have a skeptic... Well, like I said, I am willing to give it a shot. Since my concussion was 8 months ago and I have no neck pain, shouldn't my ligaments already be healed? I basically went for this treatment because I was told a misaligned Atlas can pinch nerves and blood vessels that can reduce blood flow to the brain and mess with your nervous system, which could be contributing to my dizziness and lightheadedness. We shall see if I see any benefit. If not, it is only money...
ligaments heal very very slowly like i said due to almost non existent blood flow.1/3 of ligament injuries never heal, thats why some people have post concussion syndrome sometimes many years after a concussion. sometimes its not the brain. but rather the neck. the solution is a regenerative therapy like stem cells or PRP.make sure its a proffesional clinic with a lot of experience to inject into C0/C1/C2 of your neck.. idealy with fluoroscopy. after that you can adjust with a chiropractor as much as you want. usually theres no need to do any chiropractic adjustments once your ligaments fully heal.. the body is a great self healer.. expect for ligament injuries..
roffa13a is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote