View Single Post
Old 09-23-2006, 04:23 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Question hmmmmm....

I use Tinky exclusively for my pasta.

What I DID notice in June when stocking up for my long vacation (where no one has ever heard of Gluten intolerance)

was that Tinkyada makes TWO versions of most of their pasta.
The store I buy from (the only one in this area) used to sell only ORGANIC..
and it was pretty expensive.

But in June they started carrying a NON-Organic version at a much lower price.
So I bought that for the vacation.

But I have not noticed any change of taste at all. (you do realize that children have more active taste buds, than adults...
we lose them with age). And I am old... atrophied probably compared to children who can taste more.

I put shredded mixed Italian fresh cheese on it (Kraft Italian) and maybe that
is masking any taste change.
I will certainly pay attention. I have not noticed anything really.
Tinky remains my steadfast fave. I've done so many others(which I didn't like or were too starchy). What I also like about Tinky is that the glycemic index is lower, hence the sugar effects of the digestion of the brown rice, is more compatible with my metabolism. I use the penna alot... I'd be lost without it.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote