View Single Post
Old 12-09-2015, 09:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

hi drief. i am sorry you have rsd and are having such a hard time finding the right pm dr to help manage your pain. if i were you i would keep searching for a pm dr who knows what rsd is so they can properly treat it. it sounds like the first dr didn't give you the right meds to help with the pain and the second dr didn't do right by you by taking all your pain meds away without giving you something else in its place. i am not a dr and maybe i am wrong but i've suffered with rsd for almost five years and have had the same pm dr who is awesome. but because each person with rsd reacts differently to different meds and procedures it took a little trial and error before we found the right meds and procedures to help manage my rsd pain. please don't give up hope that the right dr is out there and that they can help you manage your rsd pain better so you can enjoy your family again the way you used to. i hope you find a pm dr that can help you manage your rsd pain soon. i am sending healing thoughts and soft hugs your way.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Littlepaw (12-09-2015), PurpleFoot721 (12-10-2015)