View Single Post
Old 12-10-2015, 02:30 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Dear Ellis..I decided way back never to take pharmaceuticals for PD. My brother and other relatives had PD also and upon researching meds....knew I had to find another way. When the natural L-dopa in Favas worked for me....then started experimenting different ways to use it...from the plant, the bean and the pod covering the bean. All have L-dopa, some little (the pod seemed to have the most). So far , I am doing very well... still playing music (Now learning to play the bass) as long as my dopamine levels are good- it is very easy for me and my new husband just shakes his head and says that he has never seen anyone pick it up so fast. But, let my levels drop (usually from neglecting to notice myself slowing down, and I can't dance, sing , harmonize or play an instrument for a few minutes til my L-dopa tincture kicks in. I have never had side effects from the natural foods I use. Yes, I garden organically and am researching most of the time about foods. Now onto a rabbit trail about more methods and foods to ferment. The cure is out there and if we all just work and pray...we will find our way thru this jungle of PD and get the monkeys off our backs, that pull us over and make it hard to function. I have just started using Hemp protein powder from Swansons. It has had a very good effect on my bowels being able to move (a trial on me since age 14, when my foot drag started after a diving accident ) I am finally "going" just using 1 TBS a day in my other supplements. Hoping to restart turpentine experiments very soon...see past posts. God bless you all. I pray you will have a healthy , joyous New Year...I will keep you posted on experiments as I document how things are going here.
Aunt Bean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
badboy99 (12-11-2015), VICTORIALOU (12-11-2015)