View Single Post
Old 12-11-2015, 01:49 AM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Hi, I see you posted in the FM/CFS group. I was given the FM dx back in 1999 and for many yrs prior I was trying to get my sluggish thyroid supported. I am of the opinion after years of my searching and FM/CFS support group that thyroid is a major connection to the FM/CFS syndromes.

I finally got on desiccated thyroid in 2002 and 10 yrs of depression lifted. I've also worked on my adrenals and hormones and don't know where I am with this FM dx.

You take a good amount of helpful supplements and that's good. I've never heard of Bartter's syndrome. After a lot of years of searching for help I found integrative MD's have helped me the most and support groups online and off line.

Don't know if you have heard about DRibose but I take it daily and have worked with it for some yrs.

How are you doing since you posted your comments. I'm much older than you and my issues didn't hit me until in my 50's. Grape Seed Extract is my most valuable supplement and I've been taking it for 20+yrs. Let us know how you are doing. C
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (05-11-2017)