Old 12-11-2015, 01:50 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Diandra :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diandra View Post
Dear Debi,
I'd be scared too. Yet how wonderful to have
Such great confidence and trust in your doctor.
Do you have an anti anxiety med you could take tonight to help you sleep?

Tonight when you go to bed, hold the image in your head of your doctor telling you the surgery is over and all went smoothly. I find planting positive imagery works wonders for nerves.

Your children are lovely. I am so happy Luke will be there for you.

Thanks for the details and please know from 7:45am on, prayers will be said for you. I think the good Karma of a sponsored surgery will spill over into the entire experience. It is so obvious that so many people love you and are cheering for you. All your NT buddies are here for you as well.
Much love,
D.
As far as meds go I'm already on 40 mgs of Paxil a day and busipirone 5 mg a day. The pain dr said that with the BuTrans and the busipirone that there is really nothing else he can give me. Valium, Xanax and others such as that do not work with what I'm already taking. I would love to have something to take just as needed.

I slept for and hour and a half and I'm back up. I don't usually sleep well the night before a procedure and this is turning out to be no different.

I am so blessed to have you all in my life. You folks 'get me' like no one else can. Like others have said before, people look at you and think you are ok but we're not ok at all.

I will be thinking of all my friend here as I head in for surgery. Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes. With y'all I will get through this

Debi
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (12-11-2015), Hopeless (12-13-2015), KnowNothingJon (12-12-2015), PamelaJune (12-11-2015), PurpleFoot721 (12-23-2015)