View Single Post
Old 12-11-2015, 02:00 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Sweet Dave :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishDave View Post
Hi Debi,

Thoughts and prayers will be winging their way to you from this side of the Pond. At least thinking about you will take my mind off the fact that I have a stranger driving me to and from my Infusion tomorrow. Interacting with others brings Anxiety to a head and add travel to the mix and I am on the verge of a Panic Attack already. So, as my travel co-incides with yours, I will spend the time sending you warm thoughts.

Then the start of our procedures mesh, so I can worry about you and pray for your Dr to be competent and efficient, rather than end up turning into a trembling wreck. This Trial truly is a blessing for you after all you have been through and with all the pain you suffer. It is a happy co-incidence that you take my mind off a stressful day.

I look forward to hearing of positive Log entries and the possibility of long-term pain reduction.

Dave.
You always know the exact things to say ! How do you do that Dave ? You are amazing to me and so many others.

I'm so glad I can help you in the morning as you help me with your positive thoughts across the pond. I wish I could give you some of my wide openness. I never meet a stranger.

I would love for this to work. To be able to drive anywhere I wanted to again would be such a joy for me.

I've had a hard time today and am missing my Bubba so much. He was always here with me through anything like this and would wake up with me in the middle of the nights when I could not sleep before a procedure. I especially remember how sweet he was on the nights before a chemo treatment. I know he's with me in my heart and soul.

Good luck to you too dearest Dave and I hope the ride and treatment go well for you. I'll probably be home before you are

Please come back here and let me know how it went. I'll be looking for your update

I just love you all so much....I hope you all know that.

Debi
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Diandra (12-11-2015), EnglishDave (12-11-2015), eva5667faliure (12-11-2015), Hopeless (12-13-2015), PamelaJune (12-11-2015), PurpleFoot721 (12-23-2015)