View Single Post
Old 12-11-2015, 07:52 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkette View Post
Hi Pyr2,

Take my word sleep apnea can trigger seizures do to lack of sleep. You need to have a sleep study done along with a e.e.g. then the Dr. can find out all the details. Since light and sound are triggering seizures this means you are having both audio seizures and seizures do to certain color lights. Have the Dr. do a special e.e.g. where they flash different color strobe lights one at a time along with hearing different sounds and this can tell what area of your brain is triggering the seizures along with what colors and types of sounds are triggering seizures.
The dizziness and depression is all part of having epilepsy. You are at an age where you may be having these seizures do to hormones changing. My advice to you is to see an Epileptologist at an Epilepsy Center. I've seen many neuros over the 43 yrs. I've had epilepsy but I found an Epileptologist has much more education on epilepsy and they have treated me with less meds. You may want to start taking vitamin B12 1000 mcg. once a day this has done a great job reducing my seizures. I wish you the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue
Thank you so much Sue. I guess I need to do the EEG first. I went to an autonomic doctor who gave me a central beta blocker too b/c of the system imbalance. I do take B12 but not regularly. Need to do that!
Pyr2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote