View Single Post
Old 12-11-2015, 02:19 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizi View Post
I was told that adrenals and thyroid go hand in hand usually. so if your adrenals are depressed then your thyroid will show symptoms as well.
How good is your diet?
are you eating clean?
This is so important in helping adrenal fatigue. There are supplements to take to help rebuild yourself up.
rooting for you.
bizi

Yes! If your adrenals are off, so is your thyroid. If your thyroid is off, so can your adrenals. If anything is not working correctly in the endocrine system, it normally throws something else off.

I have been taking supplements that are suppose to "reboot" your HPA Axis (Hypothalmic pituitary adrenal axis) ! Been taking them for about 4 days now, if I see any results they would be after a few weeks.

http://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1865493

^ A link to what I'm taking

And I have also been more positive as others have mentioned, I really feel I'm getting close to finding the answer, just a matter of time. (At least I hope!)

My diet is pretty good, I've cut out fast food and sodas and all that stuff because they make me feel worse.
SamG11 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-11-2015), EnglishDave (12-11-2015), Littlepaw (12-11-2015), OhKay (12-14-2015), Wren (12-11-2015)