View Single Post
Old 12-11-2015, 04:20 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Dave, you are the bravest strongest man I know. Your wit, your humour and the down to earth way in which you approach everything leaves me in awe. You to are in my thoughts and prayers

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishDave View Post
Hi Debi,

Thoughts and prayers will be winging their way to you from this side of the Pond. At least thinking about you will take my mind off the fact that I have a stranger driving me to and from my Infusion tomorrow. Interacting with others brings Anxiety to a head and add travel to the mix and I am on the verge of a Panic Attack already. So, as my travel co-incides with yours, I will spend the time sending you warm thoughts.

Then the start of our procedures mesh, so I can worry about you and pray for your Dr to be competent and efficient, rather than end up turning into a trembling wreck. This Trial truly is a blessing for you after all you have been through and with all the pain you suffer. It is a happy co-incidence that you take my mind off a stressful day.

I look forward to hearing of positive Log entries and the possibility of long-term pain reduction.

Dave.

Last edited by PamelaJune; 12-11-2015 at 05:52 PM.
PamelaJune is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
EnglishDave (12-11-2015), eva5667faliure (12-11-2015), Hopeless (12-13-2015), PurpleFoot721 (12-23-2015), St George 2013 (12-12-2015)