View Single Post
Old 12-11-2015, 06:11 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Good news re: my grandgirl and what she thought was a pink eye going on. I told she and her mom what works for me everytime, Echineaca. My grandgirl just told me via info from a naturopath at our local homeopathic pharmacy, she is taking Standard Process Premium Echineaca and is feeling much better already. The naturopath suggested 3-4 months to get her immune system built up and stronger.

She's in first year of college and has enough stress keeping up with the requirements of college work plus all the work she put into years before to get into UCLA. These young people carry a load to get into higher education - unless one is so brillant they can almost sleep thru it all.

The naturopath didn't think it was pink eye and is treating her immune system.

She and her brother and mom are headed to Kwai for christmas. I'm happy for them. The teens are so excited to get to the sunny beaches.

When my daughter was 18, which is 34 yrs ago we flew to Maui for christmas. Had a great time. So she's doing this with her children.

I will be alone and I'm OK with that. May buy a filet mignon and enjoy it. My holiday excitements are behind me. I'm excited for the young people. It's their time for excitement. I'm excited that I can walk. C
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote