View Single Post
Old 12-11-2015, 06:46 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberta7659 View Post
Sam, who did you hang out with before you suffered your traumatic head injury? Those people are still your friends. Also, Sam, I have a question.
Have you tried prayer? My nephew who was sent to prison when he was only about 19 learned how to pray in prison. There are many kinds of prayer, some are slow, gentle forms of prayer like contemplating your healing process while in the presence of God. Other forms of prayer are reading a little of the Bible and then asking God to open up the verse for you. Of course, you may always pray to ask God to help you get through the day, and heal properly from your injury.

Prayer will help you feel like you have someone to turn to.

I hanged out with multiple "clicks"/groups of kids prior to the injury. I always bounced around trying to find true friends.

Now, those kids dont really want to hang with me. They are sorta nice to me in school, but only when I'm the last one to turn to. If they see any one of there other friends, they will immediately turn there backs, ignore me, and start talking to them. So Obviously, there not real friends, and I'm treated like dirt.

When I ask them to hang out they either never respond to there texts or make up some fake excuse.

I've tried everything, and right now, I'm focused on getting healed. I honestly gave up, and if these people dont like me for me I wont even bother with them. And every time I think of it, it only makes me more depressed and angry.

I've been praying to god every once in a while. It helps a little when I'm feeling down
SamG11 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-11-2015), EnglishDave (12-11-2015), eva5667faliure (12-12-2015), Littlepaw (12-11-2015), OhKay (12-14-2015), Wren (12-11-2015)