View Single Post
Old 12-11-2015, 10:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Pam,
Thanks so much for the update but, I was surprised.
So what is game plan for only a weekend?
Do you get to come back some time soon for the full 2 weeks?

If you do get to come back for a longer period, maybe it will be good to just get a sample of what will be going on and it may do wonders to assuage any anxiety you have because you will have a clear picture of what will be transpiring.

Looking forward to your update.
Hugs, D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaJune View Post
So at short notice they have thrown together a weekend here at the clinic. I arrived last night at 4, 2 others arrived btwn 6&7 and the 4th due to arrive last night a no show. 2 more expected early this morning. Apparently, sadly, no shows without calls ahead are the norm. The two week group definitely cancelled due to lack of numbers so this 2 day group with maybe 5 will I hope be big enough for us all to get something out of it.
Although, as yet, I don't know what the approach will be. I can't deny a big part of me worries there is an unspoken thread, the pain is in my mind, the drugs you take are addiction / dependence based and the focus will be instead of managing pain dealing with addiction. I guess I will find out in a few hours. I went to sleep sometime after 11, been up since 3, no surprise, I don't sleep well at home so down here would be no different. I made a cup of tea at 4, the sun is up enough now for me to try a walk. Update tonight maybe, hope I don't spend the day in tears.
Diandra is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (12-12-2015), PamelaJune (12-12-2015)