View Single Post
Old 12-12-2015, 12:27 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up one idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkynose View Post
This may sound strange, but for the past 3 days I have had a feeling like there are wires right above my knee that have short circuited. Thankfully there is no pain as it goes on for hours at a time. It happens when I am awake and when I try to sleep. I have tried Mortons and all of my creams. An anti inflammatory cream seemed to have worked for an hour or so but then it came back. I have had to resort to sleeping pills last night which worked but now it's back.

I realize it is funky stuff going on with my nerves and I wonder could it be them trying to make a new route or is this just more of the same? I wouldn't be so concerned except sleep is a big deal.

Anyone have this and all ideas for what I might try are welcomed.
Thank you
pinky
I had a rehabilitation trained massage therapist once that could chase pain all over my body. I'm thinking that maybe massage could change or move the sensation in a way to allow you good sleep. This could get expensive and it sounds like you have tried self-massage already. Perhaps something like Thi-Chi pilates ? I am fixing to search U-Tube floor pilates to do stretches to get my hips and knees stretched out better. I have had that shocking before but it usually jumped aroumd. Good Luck, Ken in Texas.
zkrp01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
pinkynose (12-12-2015)