View Single Post
Old 12-13-2015, 05:31 AM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member

Haha yes I completely agree I do need to quit smoking. Horrible and I mean horrible habit! Anyways I do realize it can cause issues with health and healing but I don't believe it's what caused this. It was 2 nearly 3 days before I smoked and it was only a few puffs. Clots were already formed over all 4 sites. The new ENT I saw Monday even said while smoking doesn't help it definitely didn't cause this. I had the balloon sinuplasty done Friday afternoon at 12pm by him to see if it will help rather than having my sinus completely reconstructed by the first ENT I saw. Haven't smoked at all since it happened because of the open wounds somewhere up there. From what I've read it shouldn't still be hurting more than 24 hours later but it hurts as bad as it did before. My 2 back top right teeth are always super sensitive to hot and cold and they always hurt up in the gum area through my jaw bone up to my ear. Been going on for about a month now. I'm assuming that's just the pressure but shouldn't the pressure be going down? They've already opened 3 on my right side and the frontal on my left. They also have me on prendisone steroid pack and clyndamycin plus rinsing with this Wilson's solution stuff. Doesn't feel any better at all. Can breath a tad bit better through my right nostril but still no where near as good as my right. Which I thought was also weird is that the left side was the side that bled the most yet the right side is the more infected and where the infection originated. I don't know, hopefully it starts to get better because I hate it. Lol. Anyways. Thanks for the response. Wasn't expecting anyone to read the book I wrote.
Self is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote