View Single Post
Old 12-13-2015, 01:20 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

In former years, everyone got their check on the 3rd of the month.

I was under the impression that direct deposits are made according to the DATE of your birthday. I don't remember the EXACT schedule but it is something like this,......

born on the first through 6th of any month, your $ is deposited the FIRST WEDNESDAY of the month.

born on a date falling from the 7th through the 13th, your $ is deposited the SECOND WEDNESDAY of the month.

born on a date falling from the 14th through the 20th, your $ is deposited on the THIRD WEDNESDAY of the month.

born on a date falling from the 21st through the 31st, your $ is deposited on the FOURTH WEDNESDAY of the month.

Remember these are NOT the exact dates. I need to look them up to post the correct ones.

The MONTH and YEAR you were born have nothing to do with the schedule. It is the DATE, the middle number of your birthdate that decides where you fall on the schedule.

I also do not know if this schedule is just for people that went onto Social Security AFTER this was developed and those receiving benefits stayed on the OLD schedule of the 3rd of the month or not.

I will post another message with the CORRECT dates in a few minutes when I look them up.
Hopeless is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
echoes long ago (12-13-2015)