View Single Post
Old 12-13-2015, 05:46 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Magnesium lotion/spray

Hi I work in a pharmacy in New Zealand and we sell both otc so I'm going to get some and try it. I've taken magnesium capsules before and vitamin b2 and b6 but didn't notice a difference. I'll try the magnesium again though as it is a vital mineral.
It's going into summer here so I have a flare up everyday, mainly with my feet and this then causes the rest of me to feel overheated and sweaty. It's revolting. We have to wear closed in shoes at work that don't help! Once summer is really here I need the fan going on my feet all night so I can sleep. My husband is generally wrapped up in blankets and duvet by the time we get up but he never complains. He said when he gets into bed beside me he can feel the heat radiate off me. Hence I am a hear source for our cats which makes me over heat. I'm sure if I put my feet in a basin of water the water would boil. My hands are usually in semi flare up but they don't make life as miserable as my feet do. Is this a hereditary thing? My sister and three cousins have it as well. I've had this now for about 20years so I'm starting to know no difference. If I stand bare feet on our wooden kitchen floor it's hot so everyone knows where I've been lol
Angel14 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote