View Single Post
Old 09-23-2006, 04:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I noticed the orangic spaghetti and was going to tease you about it but didn't have time as we were in the town parade. I was looking forward to coming back and saying something smart... but now it's too late. Oh well.

Quote:
I'm not sure there is a post I make that I don't go back to fix something, or many things
I edit pretty much all of mine too, typos all over the place. I also tend to put 's when I mean words as plurals. Those ones I often miss until somebody else posts a newer reply and I reread mine to see what my response had been. I think I'm going to be highly embarrassed to see exactly how often I pull THAT one.

Anne has a good point about the 'Journeys' thread. I know I did go back after a year (or something) and edit a lot out of ds's story so that I could include dd's story in the same block.
01/02/2002 Even Small Amounts of Gluten Cause Relapse in Children With Celiac Disease (Docguide.com) 12/20/2002 The symptomatic and histologic response to a gf diet with borderline enteropathy (Docguide.com)
KimS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote