View Single Post
Old 12-15-2015, 11:45 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Ooo I was angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Winter View Post
That is what my neurologist told me as well. I have basically been ruled out of every symptom on the list in that study. This is why i keep going back to 6 years on a statin and acid reducer. One of those, or the combination had to have had something to do with mine. There have been specific studies linking statins to neuropathy, oddly enough they are not something listed in that study. Lots of medicines are proven to cause neuropathy but we wouldn't want to make the big pharmaceutical companies look bad now would we?
that the Neuropathy Foundation website didn't say jack about statins so I left a message and several days later got a returned call. I was informed that the statin issue is well covered but the word statin is NOT used. I haven't pulled up the document yet but I was told that the statin issue can be found under heart issues and associated medications. I could not get an admission that this was an attempt to bury the info to satisfy Big Pharma. I may dig deeper after the holidays. Good Luck, Ken in Texas P.S. www. foundationforpn.org
zkrp01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
echoes long ago (12-16-2015), mrsD (12-15-2015), pinkynose (12-15-2015), SU30boy (12-18-2015)