View Single Post
Old 12-15-2015, 09:45 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thank you for responding! I'm aware that I need to see someone ASAP. I have talked to the ONLY oral surgeon within a 4 hour drive 3-4 times today. I was told that my referral could take up to a week to even be recieved. There simply are no oral surgeons available anywhere else. I live in the middle of nowhere northern Canada. I'm at a loss. I've been on some sort of antibiotic now for 28 days (amoxicillin then doxycycline then amoxicillian again) as of today im now on Clavulin for 10 more days. Hopefully once they receive my referral, they will see that this is an "emergency" (I say it that way because it doesn't seem to matter how much pain I'm in or if the infection could spread considerably, they cannot fit me in as of yet and won't even have my referral for up to a week!). So I'm sort of just sitting in limbo taking antibiotics at an alarming rate and was hoping there would be something I could do for the pain as well. thank you so much for the quick response! I'm eternally frustrated right now and can't seem to get any answers from my dentist or my Dr.
stylinmama21 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote