View Single Post
Old 12-16-2015, 11:34 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Caroline,

How do you know that your pocket depths are reduced? When is the last time that a dentist measured them?

All of the medicament's that you use have therapeutic value. But none of them, irrelevant of how often or how much of them you use, will cure an infected tooth. They are also only minimally effective for gum health if you have a build up of tartar below the gum line. When is the last time that you had a professional dental cleaning?

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroline2 View Post
I've passed 20 yrs on these OPC's and gum health continues to be healthy.

I continue to make my own toothpaste with a coconut oil base, to this I add MSM powder (optional), some people add baking soda, I add drops of clove oil and a few drops of Oil of Oregano. I have a tooth area that I'm keeping pretty infection free.

I've also used Hydrogen Peroxide rinse for years.

I've used Oil Pulling with coconut oil but don't on a regular basis. You can find info online about oil pulling.

There is a lot of info on Oil of Oregano and teeth infections. There are many home remedies that do work. I've been thru years of dental work and now do my own work.

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote