View Single Post
Old 12-16-2015, 12:06 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Bryanna, I was told from a dentist when I lived in San Jose for 5 yrs back in the 80's that I had "pockets"...I was not on grape seed ex at that time. I didn't find grape seed ex until 1995 after I moved back to the Los Angeles area. I never did deep scaling, etc. and for years back down here I had regular check ups and NEVER a mention of pockets. I had a prof cleaning about 2 yrs ago and find that my own work is working for me. I was just talking to a neighbor who is older than me and she goes two times per year for cleaning and she was talking about how much her mouth hurts after cleanings.

She's the one too, who is dealing with pain after two fairly new crowns. We both live on fixed incomes and dental work is so expensive and so I've chosen to keep my mouth healthy on my own. I've talked to enough other folks who work as I do on their dental health.

Believe me, I've gone the dental route MOST of my life...and I'm not just guessing at what I do. There is so much info available in this "new world" of information.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote