View Single Post
Old 12-16-2015, 03:02 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default This is how I take them:

1st thing in the morning on an empty stomach:
Doctor's Best benfotiamine 150 mg. (I took 1 in the morning and 1 at night for the 1st month and then 1 a day after the first month.)
Superior Source B-12 Methylcobalamin 1000 mg.

Since you get heartburn from R-Lipoic Acid my only suggestion would be to try taking with food that contains some fat and start off with the minimum amount. The stabilized form seems to be stronger.
_________

C0Q10 needs to be taken with fat for absorption. If you ever take Curcumin the same goes for that. I'm not familiar with Spring Valley CoQ10 plus L-cartine 100 mg so I don't feel qualified to say how often or how much. I guess check with instructions on bottle. I'm only taking 250mg of Enhanced Bioavailability Curcumin as 500mg made me itch. I believe most take 500 mg.

I don't know about Mag64.
I hope this helps and if I got any of these wrong please jump in people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffman View Post
I have purchased several supplements but have been haphazard in taking them in a timely manner. Can someone please advise when (empty stomach or full?) & how much of each I should take? I would do a search but my hands are in too much pain from the SFN.

Doctor's Best benfotiamine 150 mg.

Doctor's Best R-Lipoic Acid 100 mg. (this gives me heart burn even after eating)

Mag64 Magnesium 64 mg.

Spring Valley CoQ10 plus L-cartine 100 mg.

If fish oil or others should be added please let me know.

Thank you in advance,

Cliffman

Last edited by pinkynose; 12-16-2015 at 03:19 PM.
pinkynose is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Cliffman (12-16-2015), zkrp01 (12-17-2015)