View Single Post
Old 12-17-2015, 09:51 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhall748 View Post
I have CRPS in my left arm. In the last year, I have been having symptoms in my right arm. Now its spreading up my left neck, face, lips, chest and left boob!
I am still telling myself its all in my head, dont think about it. But it is getting worse. Can you share your stores about when your CRPS spread to other places, or into full body CRPS. i am scared I will be full body soon. I get waves of pain that jump around to all the places I described? Please tell me how yours spread, how long it took, and what happens next?
My CRPS started in left foot over 10 years ago with a tiny stress fracture, I was a runner. Took about 5 years to fully spread to both feet, ankles and up the legs. It stabilized for 5 years and I have simply modified my life to deal with pain. End of October, 2015 it has since blown up and spread to my entire upper body - arms, stomach, chest, neck, face, scalp, back. With no reason - no incident, no trauma. Still searching for answers. Any my pain doctor retired and I am having a hard time finding a doctor in ATL that can address the more advanced pain in my lower body acting up and the full upper body burning that is now day and night. No appointments until Jan 2016......
bulldawg95 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (12-17-2015)