Thread: Help :(
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2015, 08:50 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

JamesSmith,

All root canaled teeth are chronically infected for the reasons I offered you in my first replhy. So irrelevant of what is done to that rc tooth, it will remain infected.

Pertaining to root canaled teeth, the ligament becomes inflamed when bacteria overwhelms the area. Other than extraction and removal of the ligament, there is no way to alter this once it has happened. If the tooth were perforated during the rc procedure, the bacterial contamination to the jaw bone from the perforation is not repairable. The only cure is to extract the tooth and remove all of the diseased tissue, ligament and infected bone.

I am sorry to deliver this news to you. If you are curious about learning up to date information about this topic ... buy the book The Toxic Tooth by Dr Robert Kulacz.

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesSmith View Post
Thanks Bryanna. I made an appointment with my dentist for next week. Assuming it's an inflamed perio ligament, how can it be treated? Also, assuming the tooth got perforated, how can it be treated?

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote