View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 07:03 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thank you very much. I will check them out as soon as I can. At first it was after back surgery. They said my nerves were tiny and stretched quite a bit. My left foot was restless and felt weird. After time, it was better and I moved on. Two years later, my father died, my mother needed a bone marrow transplant and my husband wanted a divorce all at the same time. It was a terrible time; everything was in his name and I was broke and upset. I couldn't eat and drank my face off. The nueropathy started acting like mad but I didn't know what it was. I didn't even care. I pulled through, will be sober for two years in February and settled the divorce. Doc blames weight-loss and booze. I was 86 pounds and I agree with her. Last February I was told that I have nueropathy and that with time it will heal. In June she called me and told me it was permanent. I called in July and was told it is large fiber when I asked. I just called again and was told it was predominantly axonal sensorimotor polyneuropathy. Just frustrated and very tired. I am trying to learn what to expect so I can accept it now. The letdown of a new symptom is tough, but at least if I knew that it COULD happen, I might not get so down. I am sorry, this week has been tough with pain. I was doing good.
Equine Dentist is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote