View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 08:20 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I hated the prequels. I was the ultimate fanboy about them too. I was explaining to anyone who wanted to argue that the Beard (Lucas) would pull a Lebowski and tie it all together like the rug the room in aforementioned Dude abode in Revenge of the Sith.

Well I didn't have to say a word walking out of that theater. My body language said it all. My friend turned to me and said, "you hated it, didn't you". His language was too soft. That film almost turned this Jedi.

Alas, at 2AM last night my body language again gave me away. My wife came out to check on whether I was home and there I was on the couch, permagrin.

There was some clunky dialogue. But I thoroughly enjoyed it. The 3d was intense, though. I could swear that I was hit with force lightning repeatedly in my limbs, especially late in the film. I didn't see any thrown, but it was felt. Huh, how about that, eh?

I wouldn't have gone if not for the recliners. I can't sit "regular" for that long. But even sitting reclined for 2 1/2 hours is too much. It made me realize how much I move.

If you like the Star Wars universe, see it on the big screen. If not, I can't advise you. I saw the first one at the drive in at 3. I'm a lifer.

Jon

Last edited by KnowNothingJon; 12-18-2015 at 08:21 AM. Reason: redundant Jon is redundant. Fixed it, I did.
KnowNothingJon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
EnglishDave (12-18-2015), Kobyshelby (12-18-2015), Lara (12-18-2015), mrsD (12-18-2015), zkrp01 (12-18-2015)