View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 08:42 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I am struggling more than i have in years. I felt such a relief that supposedly my taxes were resolved and i think medicare is resolved and found out that other people felt part of them died when their sibling died.
right now i have no major problems that i know of except that i have lost control.
The psychiatrist thought the reason i only shed a tear for my sister was because of the medication. I just felt nauseated thinking of my sister. the holidays are definitely not helping. I should be relieved that the senior center is having xmas lunch on christmas and cecilia for my christmas gift is taking me out to dinner on xmas eve. I will get a salad....chef salad..
I have to answer an email to an old friend who lost her brother when he was about 55 and her mother when she was 91. she is still angry at her brother but still misses him. she is my age and says she needs a job...not because of money.
she moved back to penn. and lives in the house she grew up in with the lake right in front of her. I don't know if she still skis and waterskis. she was a pro.
A guy at work had said she could be a venetian street walker.
bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-18-2015), Dmom3005 (12-18-2015), OhKay (12-18-2015)