View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 11:04 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I haven't gotten a update yet about Dan. His girlfriend her name is Kortni
is not feeling well right now. She probably has a ear infection. The medicine
if it works as fast as last time about 15 to 20 years ago will be working within the weekend. If not already. I'm thinking he may need another 250 mg.
But that will be okay to see. I think Kortni went to the doctor this morning she probably has a ear infection or both. So we will see when she returns.
They live right next door.

My sister's with bi-polar, technically two of them have it. The one that was in the hospital will talk to us about it. But lately I believe she hasn't felt people want to know. Her husband also has Bi-polar and he also lost his license sometime in the past. But instead of telling anyone was driving. He is not driving now that my sister was in the vehicle when he got stopped. But its making this harder on her with her eye issues. So I'm hoping he has done the
class he needs to. The policeman was really nice from what my sister said,
And told him when he had done the class a judge would probably help the
situation by letting him have his license back. Because of my sisters situation.
My other sister that has all kinds of issues right now. Is finally feeling better
too. But my other sister had let me know about the mental health issues.
And I'm sure from the way she is talking in text she is going hypo to under in depression. So I'm hoping she went back to her doctor.

My son Dan was the first one in our family to be diagnosed with any kind of
issues. So its like I dealt with things for a while before anything else came along. Its been a rollercoaster for all family members. My mom has always
been there to support us all. She is the one that I could turn to with Dan's issues. She always listened and tried to understand. She is part of the
family members Nami. Were my sisters and one's husband are part of the
Consumer's Group. And all three are speakers for groups.

Thanks for asking
Donna
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-19-2015), mymorgy (12-18-2015), OhKay (12-18-2015)