View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 01:22 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidHC View Post
While I'm sorry to hear this, it's also wonderful news. At least now you know one of the causes and part of your struggle is over. What's next? More antibiotics? Regardless, I wish you the best in dealing with this and hopefully getting some improvement. I also hope that any and all other causes come to light.

I'll look back through your posts and see why you suspected Lyme, since perhaps I should be looking for that too. I'll also look to see what tests I can have done, ideally one where I don't have to take so many antibiotics. But perhaps that's unavoidable.

Thanks again for updating us.
The clinic I'm going to is very experienced and open minded. I'm adding in a second antibiotic. They asked me if I was okay with that and also gave me an option to take a herbal instead of the second antibiotic. We are going to take this step by step. They are probably going to run some chemical exposure testing on me since I was a chemist for over 13 years. I'm very happy with this clinic. They take my insurance, are reasonably priced, and don't think every sick person who walks in the door has Lyme. While they are definitely "Lyme Literate", it's only one small part of what they do. A doctor that I saw here in Madison recommended them to me when she suspected that I might have Lyme disease.

When I get home from work, I will post more about my symptoms - especially the ones that I had prior to all my neuropathy issues. And if my situation resonances with anyone on this message board, then I'd gladly provide more details about it.

Last edited by madisongrrl; 12-18-2015 at 07:04 PM.
madisongrrl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluesfan (12-21-2015), mrsD (12-20-2015)