View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 04:37 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Disability Update Report SSA-455-OCR-SM

Hello Community!
I have been on SSDI since 2012 for severe mental and I was told by ssa that my case will probably not be reviewed for 5-7yrs. I have not worked at all since my disability, but I received a Disability Update Report (second notice, had trouble with mail). I'm continuing to receive payments and when I visited the SSA office (yesterday), I told them my form was mailed and they informed me that I shouldn't have to worry about payment for January stopping and usually they will send something out if they stop. Anyway, I completed the form noting that I did not work during the periods they need info for, me and my doctor have not discussed working (I checked this box), my functioning "SAME" (checked box) have not completed any school or training (checked box). Question#5 They asked for appointments since June 2013, since the space was so limited I only listed my last two appointments (they have three spaces on form. I only listed two appointments) which were 10/2015 and 12/2015 (current). On question #6 I noted that I spent a night in the hospital(depression mental condition) on 6/2015 and I was brief in the remarks section (saying) "I am relying on mental supportive programs and living facilities"

I am wondering if I will be ok (Red Flags). I realize (after I finished and sent off) that I didn't list any appointments for 2013
Alfa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote