View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 05:11 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

It sounds like you're in very good hands. I'm happy for you. I'm also glad to hear they offered you an herbal option - out of curiosity, what was it? I especially think the one step at a time and further testing, given your background, is a sound course of action. With so much incompetence, it's nice to finally something like this.

it's funny you mention your symptoms before the neuropathy came on the scene, since I've been thinking about it in my own case. In fact, last night my wife and I spoke about how before my heart palpitations and any of the dry flaking skin on my hands or numb hands, I started to get soars on the bottom of my toes, and that then we thought it might be due to the large amount of mold in the bathtub at the time. We couldn't get it out and it would come back every week, mostly pink but also some black, and we finally changed the tub. So, perhaps my situation goes back to mold toxicity. Just trying to think about my past and find the cause.

I'd be very interesting in anything more you have to say about your own background. And I've also had rashes, or itchy spots, but I think it's not so much rashes as it is a histamine overload.

Anyway, I wish you the best as you begin to heal yourself and try to discover more of the puzzle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madisongrrl View Post
The clinic I'm going to is very experienced and open minded. I'm adding in a second antibiotic. They asked me if I was okay with that and also gave me an option to take a herbal instead of the second antibiotic. We are going to take this step by step. They are probably going to run some chemical exposure testing on me since I was a chemist for over 13 years. I've very happy with this clinic. They take my insurance, are reasonably priced, and don't think every sick person who walks in the door has Lyme. While they are definitely "Lyme Literate", it's only one small part of what they do. A doctor that I saw here in Madison recommended them to me when she suspected that I might have Lyme disease.

When I get home from work, I will post more about my symptoms - especially the ones that I had prior to all my neuropathy issues.
And if my situation resonances with anyone on this message board, then I'd gladly provide more details about it.
DavidHC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote