View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 06:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hmmm, I wonder if that is where some of my uptick came from? Or it could have been residual from the first quarter 2015 shingles fun? Or just the course of marching on neuropathy?

I certainly have not given up on parsing out ways to improve or even figure out if diabetes is my lone issue, as it is currently well controlled while my symptoms are not, but I have kind of turned my lens into making daily life more managable within coping with my symptoms.

It may appear defeatest in a sense, though I still eat relatively clean- vegan, though with some carbs allowed- but having spent a few years in decline I finally have found a place emotionally and mentally that works for me.

Physically I have decent days, bad days and worse days.

Eating too many carbs or sugar laden foods takes the buzzing to summertime cricket levels and we all know, there ain't no cure for the summertime blues.

I wouldn't be surprised if this explained a bump in symptoms during my first year from a "regular" diet to vegan.
Jon
KnowNothingJon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Cliffman (12-18-2015)