View Single Post
Old 12-19-2015, 02:53 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Mark,

I first want to mention that Celiac disease is not just about gluten. In case you don't know, celiac is quite possibly linked to what is called Histamine Intolerance. Here is a link of info.....http://theceliacmd.com/2014/03/hista...sing-symptoms/

I cannot tell you whether or not to extract your tooth. I can tell you that ALL root canaled teeth are to some degree systemically problematic. The longer they are retained, the more irritated the immune system becomes.

The problems with your neck muscle can be due to inflammation coming from the tooth itself and/or inflammation and strain stemming from grinding or clenching your teeth. Your thoughts on that?

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalky74 View Post
Hi Bryanna

After long a long battle I was finally diagnosed with Celiac disease just recently. I have started to feel better now since starting a gluten free diet etc, (still not 100% though). It's interesting as after having the previously root canaled tooth removed (15) that the only root canaled tooth left remaining that I have is tooth number 13, I checked on the tooth meridian chart & low & behold it connects to the intestines & I have been having neck muscle problems on the left side for over 12 months also & notice that could be tied into that tooth as well.

I am starting to think that this rc tooth that I have could be part of the whole problem. I guess the smart thing to do would be to have that tooth removed ?

Regards Mark

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote