View Single Post
Old 12-19-2015, 03:58 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up Smackin' the pavement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equine Dentist View Post
You are a Special Agent when it comes to calming me down. I do see your point. The future is going to remain unknown. Coming here gives me relief in knowing that certain symptoms are disease related ( I can skip an appointment to explore). I tend to remain positive most of the time. I don't like to sat it's "progressing", it's more like changing. I used to fall down at random; that's worse than my face burning. Oh well, I will still check the links above and just chill out. I want to be a little more educated on this. Does sensorimotor mean I have small fiber as well? Etc. Thanks again, you tend to be miraculous at calming me down. And if you yell or laugh at me like the docs, I am none the wiser.. ha ha
I've been almost run over in a Chick Filet drive thru. Don't lie down in front of vehicles or fall down, they won't stop anymore. I cannot tell you about the length-dependency issue. My symptoms change seemingly around every six months. Not like clockwork but as soon as you get used to something and think it is going to be for all time it moves to the back of the line. I would never laugh at someone who was in a tight downward spiral as yoou were. To be able to pull yourself up and start fighting for your life takes more courage than I could muster. I am often glad that I have not been tested in real difficult trials. I don't think I would run but I might shake my teeth loose. If you are not falling as much you must be improving. Balance is very slow to heal, almost imperceptable. Keep plugging, Ken in Texas.
zkrp01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote