View Single Post
Old 12-19-2015, 04:50 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizi View Post
Doesn't adrenal fatigue usually go hand in hand with low thyroid function?
Extreme stress for a long period of time can cause adrenal fatigue. How is your diet Sam?
Have you ever tried a gluten free diet?
bizi

Yes most definitely adrenal fatigue goes hand in hand with low thyroid function, however my thyroid really isn't low. Its very slight.

That's why I'm worried that the adrenal tests will come back fine. I really hope they don't, and they come back low so I can get better.

And Lara,

yes you did show me that article . The only problem is, it does not really tell me how to treat it. It just says to tell your doctor, and my primary doctor believes I'm "Fine", or have a mental disorder. I do not believe that is the case. I truly truly believe there is a physical problem going on here.

And for anxiety..

Still have it, but it is not as bad as it was at the beginning. I have anxiety about my grades and how my depersonalization makes it extremely hard to achieve good grades, and no one understands why I'm struggling. I have no evidence/proof of whats going on.
SamG11 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (12-21-2015), bizi (12-19-2015), eva5667faliure (01-03-2016), OhKay (12-20-2015), Wren (12-19-2015)